A couple of years ago, Apple came out with a campaign showing all the amazing pictures people were taking on the new iPhone 6. At that time, I was still toting around the comparatively prehistoric 4s, which was not getting me any love from the cool dudes and dudettes I was trying to impress.
One day as I was staring at my lame-o excuse for a phone, I thought to myself, self, wouldn't it be funny to do a spoof called Shot on iPhone 4s? And my self agreed that, yes, that was a pretty good idea.
* * * The sign on this parking garage promises a lot. * * *
* * * Who are these sick people? * * *
* * * There is no lost-and-found for moments * * *
* * * Who are these sick people #2 * * *
* * * What. Happened. * * *
* * * Those special times * * *
* * * Postscript * * *
Last Christmas, just as I was getting excited about my fun new project, my wife surprised me with the just-released 7. (Aaaggghhh, c'mon!!! How could you??!!) So...I sold out. Ok? I'm sorry. I have no soul.
iPhone 4s, shot on iPhone 7. Rest in peace.